HIPPEROS, a young and dynamic start-up company specialized in software development for the demanding high-end embedded electronics market is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager.
Efficiency, quality and compliance is of key importance in HIPPEROS market.
Your mission is to implement the Quality Management System and to lead the Quality Assurance aspects in the organization.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Work with operating staff to establish policies, standards and procedures
- Specify and document quality assurance requirements and activities
- Implement the Quality Management System with the support of the IT team
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory standards
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Determine training needs and organize training
We are looking for an individual with a strong personality, at ease in a start-up environment and able to work in a cross-functional team.
- At least 3 years of work experience as Quality Manager in software development
- Relevant education, training or professional qualifications
- Good written communication skills, including technical writing, in English
- Good communication skills with fluency in English; French is a plus
- Experience in embedded systems development is a plus
- Experience with DO-178, IEC 61508, ISO 26262 or other industrial norms is a plus
- Experience with Intland codeBeamer or other QA tools is a plus
- Enjoyable working environment in a small, dynamic and growing team
- Competitive salary with extra-legal benefits
Are you interested? To apply, please send your resume (CV) and a letter of motivation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org